Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sikha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
    I can be airhostess or not? How much time I had to wait for a job?
    I am going to the training classes of an airhostess?? I will be airhostess or not? How much time I had to wait for job?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Sure, you can do anything you work hard at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait and just give her time and space? [ 11 Answers ]

Well about a week ago my Girlfriend broke up with me she just moved down here a year ago in about two months from Wisconsin where her dad and her baby sister live at but she is 18 years old and I'm 17 years old in November she turns 19 well she says that she doesn't want a relationship with not...

When a women asks for time how long should I wait [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend just dropped a bombshell on me 2 days ago that she wanted time to figure out what she wants. Our situation is we argued a few times and it got a little out of control but we seemed to make that better and after a few days she said she can't get it out of her mind. I gave her a second...

How long do I have wait before my criminal conviction allows me to find a job I desev [ 4 Answers ]

I have been incarcerated before. Now ten years later the same response is given every time I apply for jobs. What am I do. SEND HELP I CAN USE. Thank you

How more time do I have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother applied for me in October of 1995 I was accepted in January 10 1996 how much more time do I have to wait?for my residency?

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

View more questions Search