Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neigha Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Teen help!!
    OK so I met this guy when I was twelve and he was 15 so I thought he was cute and all.so one time I got his attention and I asked his name he told me and we talked.afterwards we were good friends so we started hanging out at the basketball court him and my other sis and his little bro so after two days of him knowing me he told m sis that I was cute and he liked me.my sis told me and I was like happy! And all and I like him back.so since then I started till feel awkward around him.I wouldn't even get close to him or hug him.remeber he was 15 I was 12 so he ask me out I didn't give him a straight answer so he was like omg why do you act weird all the time when I tell that I like you.so after that I kept acting like this.I guess he got annoyed so after that he started telling my sister how immature I was how I wa acting childish but he couldn't not realize that he is 15 I am still 12 and our mindsets are different I wasn't used to dating 15 year olds only pple my age or 13 year olds.so I kind of got pissed about what he had said and we would argue sometime and then makeup and be friends and there was a time that we just stopped talking for good! And finally summer of now 2010 we started talking I was now 14 and he was 16 so I was not talkng to him becoz he let his girlfriend curse me out and whatevr on top of that america the night before that happened he had just asked to kiss me and asked if him and his new girlfriend don't work out would I want to go out with him! Now who says that I don't know.so when his girlfriend cursed at me because I sent him a text saying 'i need to get something over with" so they all teamed up on me he was saying dont talk to me anymore leave me along you are soo childish and immature and a wierdo.so that ticked me off! he never even tried to stop the silly argument that his girlfriend started he was supporting her in all.so we stopped talking for three months until one day when my sister and i are outside he asks my sister why i am not talking to him??????? shocker america! so i was like what does he want. so he was like i am sorry for everything i did from this day on america i am still upset what he did to me was a stab at the back so i forgave him and we became friends nw just friends! so i could see that everytime my sister and him were hanging out he would try to bring out the subject about liking me but he has a girlfriend! so i was kind of fad u with him i totally lost intrest in him but i never told him because we were friends now so i dint matter anymore.so we were all hanging out having fun,so then when my sister left for a week to go somewhere we still hang out as friends america! so i thought our friendship would coninue going smoothley like it was but he was aiming for something far from friendship america! but i wasnt intrested because whenevr we both agreed to going out and we did whe i was like 12 he would not be satisfied he would say oh you act like a child u behave so immature why can't you kiss me why can't you can't act like all of the girls i have dated so i am like what the hek! so i got tired of it i couldnt take more of his insults so i stopped liking him i have to admit it took time to finally get over him you know because i liked him so bad america but as soon as he started acting like he owns me and i have to do this and that if i dont want him to think that i am immature.so i was like no way ! so now he is convinced that i like him but i dont and its terrifying me i hate the way he talks to me like he is talking to his daughter america i am only 14!!!!! years old i have a life to live you know and he is 16 he has a diffrent mind.so he always says i know you like me but keep telling him i dont so he gives me that face expression like"oh you should have never said that to me"so I get really scared and uncomfortable afraid what he might do.so yesterday he before all of that he told me that he wanted to go out with me because his girlfriend the one that cursed me off he don't think they are oing to last because she is annoying I guess.so I txted him saying if a girl wanted to go out with you and found that your Facebook status still says in a relationship with somebody they would think you guys still have something going on so that example is how I felt.so he replied cursing me off saying you are a weirdo I am the biggest in the world I am not normal that is why I stalk his page everyday and america tha is not even true! After that I am like you know what boy I have put up with you enough! This name calling and crap I am only 14 I am not married or nothing! So after that I was like its better off we not friends and don't talk anymore sice I am alwayz causing problems and drama so I was really serious for the first time in my life.so he begged me and was like no but now he is really creeping me out no joke america and he said if I don't reply to his texts he was going to tell my mom that I talk to a 16 yr old what kind of immature creeper idiot is that plus in his mind he thinks that I like him but I don't! Help please read this!! Ammericaaa
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2010, 08:14 AM
    Wall Of Text Alert.

Please repost using PUNCTUATION and PROPER ENGLISH

Jul 14, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    OK I am sorry

Jul 14, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Thanks a lot that helped curlyben
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 08:25 AM

Your post is too difficult to read,as pointed out above,repost using punctuation and a few paragraphs.
    Its hard to keep track of your story,and its making my eyes hurt.

Ill post an answer if I can,but first you need to make it more reader friendly.

Edit: if you stick to just the facts,it will also help.

Thanks.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neigha View Post
    thx a lot that helped curlyben
    That's the rules... Read them and post again.. If you feel you don't want to do that , too bad.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 08:44 AM

OK,I read your post.. (im dedicated).

I doubt very much he is going to tell your mother anything,after all,HE is 16,and I'm sure your mother will have something to say to him.

Your 14,he has no business chasing you.

My advice is,stop making any contact with him,and tell your mother your having a problem with a boy who is 16 and keeps calling you names because you Won't go out with him.

Hang out with your own friends and try not to get involved in other peoples dramas.
    kierra4000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Just try to ignore him, because as much as he's saying your being immature and childish, it seems he is to when he can't get his way.

I think you should tell your mom yourself so just in case he does something stupid and tell on himself to your mom, she'll all right know.
    Have nothing to do with him and if you do ever see him, act as if he's a stranger.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 12:09 PM

I think you need to tell your mom yourself.
    This guy is a creep and had no business messing with you anyway.
    To put it franly, I think he is upset that after all this time he has not been able to get in your pants. Stay away from him. He is bad news.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2010, 12:17 PM

Stay far away and talk to your mom!
    hbug Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2010, 07:29 PM
    For real chicka this guy is not worth your time.
    If you're really over him completely you wouldn't be this freaked out.
    So just talk to your mom.
    Eat a candy bar.
    And make sure your sister is always with you if he shows his face.
    Plus delete him from your Facebook, pronto.
    And I understand why your thing was so hard to read.
    You were upset and wanted to vent lol... I feel for you. :)

Jul 15, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Lol I know hbug I was upset and wanted to vent!! U tha only one that understands bt thxxxxxx for tha advice I will make sure I do just that :)
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neigha View Post
    lol i know hbug i was upset and wanted to vent!!!!! u tha only one tht understands bt thxxxxxx for tha advice i wil make sure i do just dat :)

No chat or text speak... If you came here wanting to hear advice that you want hear then you need to follow it. If we tell you what you want to hear and it's wrong, that would be very bad for you. We tell you what we think is right for your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a better teen [ 10 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how to be a be a better teen. I always seem to be bad to everyone and fight with my sister. Sarah-jayne

Teen [ 3 Answers ]

What do you say when you were caught masturbating by your parents

How to be a better teen. [ 3 Answers ]

How can I be a better teen? :confused: and not be bad with my parents? my parents are divored since I was little... and I live with my mom and I want to be a better teen..

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search