Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pedrostimus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 11:20 PM
    I want Dueling Dryers in my basement, can I vent them through the same outside vent?
    Just a quick question.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2010, 11:45 PM

No.
    applianceman Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2010, 09:26 PM
    I was going to add to this, but no is the correct and final answer. There is nothing more to add. Well stated.

Jul 22, 2010, 06:49 AM
    Comment on applianceman's post
    Okay, well, that answers that! Thanks!

Jul 22, 2010, 06:51 AM
    Comment on KISS's post
    I thought not, but wondered if there might be some sort of check valve equivalent that would allow the use of both while prohibiting the backflow through a non operating machine from one that is in operation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attic vent and vent pipe leaks through roof [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: I have water leaking down through the attic vents and white PVC vent pipes. What is the best way to repair these leaks? Can repairs be made from inside the attic? Should the vents be replaced (they are plastic)? Thank you!:(

Rheem power vent ater heater: Vent stays on, no ignition [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rheem Power Vent 21VP40E-1 tank water heater. The vent fan stays on constantly but there is never an attempt to ignite. I have reset the unit, but problem persists. Any suggestions from the informed?

When installing a sweat shut off with a vent, what side of the feed does the vent go [ 5 Answers ]

What side of the feed does the vent go on a sweat valve with this feature?

Condensation Build-up under Vent where Furnace vent exits Roof Line [ 4 Answers ]

I had a small water stain appear on my roof this winter and went up in the attic to find frozen condensation below the vent where both my water heater and my furnce exit the roof top. Do you have any suggestions on what could be causing this and how to rectify the situation.

Vent diagram - does this meet code (see pic)? Vent runs below actual drain [ 4 Answers ]

The schematic below should make it clear the configuration I would like to use. Basically, I would like to keep the vent under the floor for a little ways, so it pops up in a better location. I cannot easily move the 2" drain location going down and would rather not go straight up from the...

View more questions Search