Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgxray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Rinse cycle not operating correctly
    The washing machine is a whirlpool about 12 yrs old. When it gets to the rinse cycle, the water only trickles out. What would keep water from flowing in at the beginning of the rinse cycle. The water supply hoses are new, so I'd appreciate any insight into this problem.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 15, 2006, 08:22 PM
    Check the screens in the hoses for debris.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher rinse agent [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash 111 dishwasher. I use jet dry in the rinse agent but I still get a film and spots on my dishes. Any idea what could be the problem and how do I fix it?

Kenmore Washer Won't Fill on Rinse Cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Everything else is working fine, it fills normal on wash, but not rinse, no matter what cycle such as perm press, ultraclean.

Maytag washer: drain pipe overflows during rinse cycle HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I have a new Maytag washer. (top load). During the drain cycle I hear the water pumping out but then the water comes back and will overflow at the top of the pipe and on the floor. The old washer did not have this problem. We used a snake, draino etc etc. in the pipe. Sometimes it will NOT...

Washer in basement backing up on rinse cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Moved into a house recently. Finally really happy to have a washer. On the rinse cycle it overflows onto the basement floor through the vent in the floor. Maintenance guy came over today and says it is probably lint clogging the line. He pours a quart of lime into the pipe that the washer drains...

View more questions Search