Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Superman3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2003, 12:32 PM
    I am so sad
    Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never wrights back.. so what shall I do.. I reallllly neeed help...
    dyanna_marie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2003, 10:49 PM
    Re: I am so sad
    Just stay low maintenance meaning no problems.just cruzin along showing her your sweet smilin' face. Be polite and make her feel like she is the only one you see in a crowd of people. Always be a gentleman and ask her how her sweet self is doing while looking straight into her eyes. The eyes say it all. And remember even if she is with someone else I am impressed that you will wait until she isn't anymore. Let her know that she is worth the wait... if she truly is.
    Good luck
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2003, 03:26 PM
    Re: I am so sad
    She's treating you like a fool, she's basically said that unless this other guy likes her, then you will have to do. That is not right! If it feels like she is treating you unfairly then don't put up with it.

On the other hand, it sounds to me like you really like this girl and you're not going to give up. So, try not to act too keen. This can be a bit off putting and she might try to avoid you. I think it's better you cool things for a while, so don't send her messages. Just let her know that you're waiting for her and she should let you know if she feels anything for you, rather than you keep chasing her.

So you've got 2 options really... 1)forget about her and move on, or 2)wait for her. If you choose option 2 then don't rush her. Things will happen in their own time when she is ready.
    laurakeryn Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Oct 20, 2008, 03:13 PM

Il be straight. I don't that to a boy and its because I don't really like them. You could find someone to love you and you to love them, don't waste your time on people that won't jump at the chance with you. Live your life and find someone new. There is another great girl out there that will love you more than you like that girl Seriously. X
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 20, 2008, 03:49 PM

Sorry to break this news to you but.

"Don't make someone a priority if you are just an option."
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 20, 2008, 03:57 PM

This thread is almost 5 years old... Think problem has been solved.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 04:19 PM

This thread is five years old. Watch those dates, people.
    EmberStudios Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Have so been in your situation with a boy before!
    I'm going to have to be harsh, but the best thing you can do is stop.
    All you ever do through this is hurt yourself, and trust me it is absolutely the most painful thing in the world to be treated badly by someone you love.

If she doesn't like you,
    She isn't right for you.

And a relationship with someone who is fundementally different from you always ends in tears... I wish you all the love and happiness you can have, but she is wrong for you, and someday you will meet the right one, and she will never let you go, and will love you too. Love is a two-way thing, it needs to be given and received.

All the best mate xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search