Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gary02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 10:37 AM
    How can I level my yard for a 16' x 48" round intex ultra frame pool?
    I have a 16' x 48" round intex ultra frame pool. It seemed to be pretty level to me when I put it up. However when I filled it up with water, one side had about 5 or 6 inches more water than the other side. It is clearly not level. How should I go about fixing this problem? I know I will probably have to take the pool down and start over. What is the easiest way to solve this problem?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 10:46 AM

There is no easy way to level your yard. Try renting a water level so you can shoot a grade at least 16". Dig down to get a flat surface, do not try to build up. How to build-install above ground pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in Intex pool, how to detect [ 10 Answers ]

I have an 18'x48" Intex metal frame pool. I am losing 300-400 gallons of water per day due to a hole . . . I can confirm its not in the filter system. B/c of the "wetness" outside the pool, I think I have a general idea where the leak may be, but how do I detect it.. . And repair - it has 6000...

Unlevel above ground intex pool [ 1 Answers ]

I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the...

Leveling for 16' x 48" pool [ 1 Answers ]

I need to level the ground for our new pool. It is an Intex 16' x 48" above ground with metal frame. Our instructions say only put on firm ground and don't use sand. However I am having a heck of a time getting the ground level. We have clay soil. Are there any tricks to doing this, or...

Intex above ground pool leak [ 2 Answers ]

My above ground pool has a pin size hole a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. The problem is the pool is full of water. How can I patch it for this season? Buy the way I just filled it.

Need a ROUND 14" rough toilet that is 16' high. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in an old house. Need a ROUND 14" rough toilet that is 16' high. Thanks, aow

View more questions Search