Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angrycustomer Posts: 79, Reputation: -1

Jul 13, 2010, 08:27 AM
    I was told by a GE tech rep. You can't adjust adaptive defrost.
    I thought amplification adjustments was a design requirement. Without the resistors we would see infinity of course; however, with no way to adjust the probes ability to have an adequate threshold is insanity. I was told, just order a new board upon checking the thermistor probe for proper ohm's. He said there is no way to adjust the adaptive defrost. Now how come customers need to know all this people? Because the same board will go back into the refrigerator without an adjustment for amplification. How critical do we need to be? 903278 says, your welcome... don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. So, I ask why didn't he mention anything about trim pots.
    Angrycustomer Posts: 79, Reputation: -1

Jul 13, 2010, 08:44 AM
    :mad:

Maybe they should think about expanding some union jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pro TH4000 Thermostat: can I override the Adaptive Intelligent Recovery? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to turn off the Adaptive Intelligent Recovery feature on the Honeywill Pro TH4000 thermostat? If not, does Honeywell make another 5-wire thermostat that does not have A.I.R.

I need to adjust the throttle speed on a Wizard lawnmower.can't find way 2 adjust,help [ 0 Answers ]

Wizard Quatium XTE 1/c 6 hp lawnmower. I can't find where the throttle screw is. If anyone knows how, please, greatly appreciated.

How do you adjust the governor on a 8Hp tech snowblower? [ 1 Answers ]

I am pretty sure someone has messed with the governor on this 8hp tech. snowblower. It starts and idles up move it to wide open and it runs wild.. very wild.. how do you adjust it or am I looking in the wrong spot? Thanks..

Maytag adaptive defrost control board [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find out where I can find the location of the adaptive defrost control board for my Maytag side by side refrigerator

View more questions Search