Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chins4u.chinmayee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 01:31 AM
    Univerisities in India offering M. Tech in Distance Education mode
    I have done B. Tech in Civil engineering and working in company. I want to pursue the cource being in the job.
    shikshi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 06:39 AM
    You can do M.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication etc.from any Study Centre of Karnatka State Open University through distance education mode. One of the best I can suggest is Tagore Institute of Distance Education, Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh. Contact No. 0891150959. E-mail: [email protected]
    shikshi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Yes you can do B.Tech, M.Tech in any discipline from any authorized Study Centre of Karnatka State Open University (It is Govt. State University) through Distance Education Mode. One of best I can suggest is, Tagore Institute of Distance Education, Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh. Contact : 08091150959, E-mail : [email protected]
    divya.gupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 02:10 AM
    Im pursuring btech frm civil engg.branch,u.p. n would like to do Mtech by distance edu.. plz suggest me some good universities for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M Tech in Electrical by distance education [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about distance education for MTech in Electrical.I like to know about the MTech courses and colleges in Andhra Pradesh and their proceedures to apply.

M-tech in distance mode from sikkim manipal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I masood, I have completed mca, I want to do m-tech ( computer-science ) in correspondence Please suggest me...

M-tech in distance mode [ 1 Answers ]

I completed my degree in B.Sc(computers).just now I completed my post graduation in M.B.A.I want to do M-tech now .Can you tell me about the details of the M-tech in distance mode

View more questions Search