Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StarryMan82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 06:11 PM
    Four mysterious, old, and very strange Sci-Fi movies
    Greetings, Sci-Fi lovers from all over the world! :)

Allow me to introduce myself, first of all. My (sur-)name is Silviu (for now... ); I live in Bucharest, and I'm a 27-years-old cine- and TV shows-maniac. :D
    Now, I'm looking for *four* (very) mysterious Sci-Fi & Fantasy movies (with New Age-like "flavor", here and there...), from the early-to-mid eighties (if not from the second half of the seventies, even!), namely:

1.) This one's about a group of charlatans (not positive) who give "signs" to another group of people (this time, one of town folks), who expect their Salvation to come from *aliens* or... from *future humans*. Throughout the movie, there is a blue, laser-/holo-generated pentagram that keeps on appearing in the sky and... the "aliens" hologram talking to them and guiding them to a "haven". So, a mid '70s (or early '80s) New Age-like B-class; a flick, as you, Americans, say. :P

2.) The second, revolves around a comet or an asteroid that... eventually hits us :) , and Earth becomes much like Saturn (it gets rings! :P); as for the New Humans, they are all Yogis-like. Again, a mid '70s (or early '80s) flick.

3.) The third's about a dystopian future society of human males and sexual *head-shaved* fembots on a space station... A group of males eventually escapes and they land on Earth in a "Virgin-One"-like of shuttle-craft... Oh, and the security men (or fembots?) were having crazy, vacuum cleaners-like 'blasters'! :P It was back in the early-to-mid '70s, methinks.

4.) Now, this one's... a bit odd. :P This one's about an alien spaceship in the shape of a dragon, hidden below the Himalayas, and activated by a young child-monk via a golden sphere... The child-monk was rescued by aye... truck driver(?!) from the slaughtering of his fellow monks, or something. Anyway, in the end, the ship turns flamery (ie, holograms) and vanishes at warp speed. :P The mid '80s, for sure!

Thank you 1 ZILLION times, in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Tile of a strange animated sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember as a kid (mid 80's) seeing a strange animated sci fi movie and I've been trying to find it again. It started with a family in a strange insect-like vehicle on an alien planet and it was a bit like 'lost in space'. They meet another human and he betrays the family. What I remember most is...

Sci-fi horror about mysterious pit in the ground? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing a black and white sci-fi horror film that I'd like to check out again in a personally disturbing way because it really creeped me out. The premise of the movie was about a hole or pit in the ground in this rural, Texas-like town in which townspeople would get sucked into it and...

Looking for old sci-fi medical show on strange planet? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this old sci fi show that had ray liotta or a look-alike in it where he played a young doctor sent to be trained as replacement for an older doctor (played by a black man) I remember it was on a strange sci-fi planet with funny skies, waterfalls, weird buildings... the works. In...

Sci fi movies of the 80s [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out an old movie there was a huge fortress that was holding the girlfriend of the hero, there was an old woman in a spider web with an hour glass with red sand a cyclops, flying clidesdale horses a forest with quick sand and at the end the hero killed the bad guy with a knife...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.