Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flushedout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Toilet bubbles, draining tub sink gurgles,
    Hi,
    My house was built in the 50"s. Had new sewer line put in about 10 years ago. Flush the toilet and a big bubble of air comes up and not everything flushes. Having a bath and letting the water out the sink will gurgle. Someone snaked my toilet and all is okay with this. Wonder if it could be the venting? Any suggestions.
    stew_1962 Posts: 255, Reputation: 10

Jul 12, 2010, 06:41 PM

You should snake the vents. It sounds like you have a vent line plugged in that bathroom group.
    flushedout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Comment on stew_1962's post
    Thanks very much for responding so quickly. I will let you know. Have someone coming over today to see what it could be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom Tub & Sink drain slowly (most recent) & Toilet bubbles when Washer empties [ 13 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 50 year old home (Oct 2009) and moved into the home in March. The house is one floor (crawlspace), has a utility sink that the washer drains into, and has only one bathroom - which all drain into the town sewer. The problems are starting to escalate, and I need some advice...

Toilet bubbles and gurgles every once in awhile out of nowhere. What is causing this? [ 0 Answers ]

We live in a trailer that we just bought this past summer. This place sat for awhile with nobody in it, not sure how long? Recently though we noticed that the toilet burps and gurgles and shoots water all over the floor. This seems to happen out of nowhere. It doesn't seem to have a pattern it will...

My bathroom tub gurgles when I have water draining from the bathroom sink.. [ 2 Answers ]

My bathroom tub gurgles when I have water draining from the bathroom sink.. In addition, I will occasionally get some black specks that will burp out of the sinks overflow drain hole.. Any suggestions on where to start looking to correct these problems?

Sink and toilet gurgles [ 1 Answers ]

What could be some of the causes for water gurgling in sinks and toilets then leaving the toilet with little water in the bowl when washing machine is spinning out?

View more questions Search