Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerrydee22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2010, 01:36 PM
    How to bleach my dark knuckles
    I have recently bleached my skin am I am very happy to the results I have gained which is like 3-4 shades lighter than I originally started just by using fashion fair and lemon bleaching cream mixed together I received my results within a week!! But my knuckles arre still a shade darker then the rest of my hands what cream can I use for my knuckles to make them the same colour as the rest of my skin?
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2010, 02:04 PM

See violanaeme's thread
    Yeziam_2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:42 AM
    Whitening injection? It seems like dangerous for your skin.
    Yeziam_2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:47 AM
    Sorry, I made a mistake. Wrong thread. But try lactic acid and retin-a to remove this shades.
    flickka Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2010, 08:40 AM

what brand of lemon bleaching cream did you use with that fashion fair?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 13, 2010, 03:43 PM
    ... also what did you use from fashion fair?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 13, 2010, 05:54 PM

Ouchhh!!
    Fashion Fair cream in the pink tube has steroids! Watch it!
    Staceyann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 07:55 PM

Use neoprosone gel and lemon crème and put your hand in a plastic gloves that nurse use

Jul 16, 2010, 12:29 AM

I agree with the gloves method 100%
    I used it on my feet.You should see them now... big success.
    But I disagree with using neoprosone gel. Believe me... using steroid based products is already bad... talk less of using it on the hands,or feet.This is because those areas already have thin skin.If you use steroid based products on those areas,you won't like you skin when you are done.It will look like stressed tired skin.
    Why not try what I use... 55H+ strong lightening treatment.It has worked very very well for me.I am virtually done with my toes.I mean it!

Jul 16, 2010, 04:16 AM

Is this the product that you are using from Fashion fair?

Jul 16, 2010, 04:17 AM

... ok image isn't showing, but the name is Vantex, would that be the one?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Jul 16, 2010, 07:59 PM

The same way you lightened your face, but you'll need to exfoliate your knuckles because the skin is thicker.

Jul 17, 2010, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    ......ok image isnt showing, but the name is Vantex, would that be the one?
    I know Vantex.
    That thing is STRONG!

Jul 17, 2010, 12:08 AM

Is this the product that you are using from Fashion fair?
    Hold on there...
    Vantex is a Fashion Fair product but the fashion fair we are talking about with steroids isn't the one that produces Vantex.
    It is some fake line of fashion fair.The real Fair and White doesn't manufacture the tube creams.
    Watch out!

Jul 17, 2010, 04:40 AM

Ok Voilaename thanks, so let me be sure. Vantex is a lightening product of Fashion Fair sold in Department stores. But the product that is being talked about on here is a product from a different line with the same name fashion fair... right?

Jul 17, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Ok Voilaename thanks, so let me be sure. Vantex is a lightening product of Fashion Fair sold in Department stores. But the product that is being talked about on here is a product from a different line with the same name fashion fair...right?
    You are right.She is talking about this Fashion Fair:

FASHION FAIR CREAM Sales, Buy FASHION FAIR CREAM Products from alibaba.com

This one has steroids in it and I am very sure that it is not from the origial Fashion Fair line.I checked their products and they don't have the one mentioned above.
    But Vantex is.

Jul 17, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrydee22 View Post
    i have recently bleached my skin am iam very happy to the results i have gained whihc is like 3-4 shades lighter than i originally started out just by using fashion fair and lemon bleaching cream mixed together i recived my results within a week!!!! but my knuckles arre still a shade darker then the rest of my hands what cream can i use for my knuckles to make them the same colour as the rest of my skin?
    Whatever you are using,don't rub it on your whole hand.Just put it on the knuckles ONLY and use a non lightening moisturizer to rub your hands then wear the gloves and add socks if you can.
    If you use it on your whole hand... the knuckles will seem darker and the back of your hand will be lighter.Lighten the knuckles first then later do both together.
    Tejita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 10:06 PM
    My knuckles are too black both hands and feet as well as knee and elbows please suggest me some good medicines as wel as some home tips so I can make my hands and feet fair and young?
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Lac-Hydrin5, Alpha-Hydrox12, or AmLactin (which is a combination of the previous 2 active ingredients lactic & glycolic) used over a course of 6-12 months twice daily will even out the tone of your knuckles to match the surrounding areas, beautifully. Good luck!
    ver0nica Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2012, 01:40 AM
    I tested out 10% hydroquinone a few months ago to get rid of severe chemically induced melasma

Unfornately hq was making my lips, nuckles, and buttocks darker instead of lighter.

Has anyone else experiences unexpected darkening form Hydroquinone? I had used

Already 2%-4% in the past with no results, too that's why I went to 10% hydroquinone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

Knuckles are very dark.Need to get them lighter. [ 7 Answers ]

For some strange reason my knuckles, elbows, and knees are extremely dark... I hate this... I really need some help or advise from someone who has experienced this and know any information on how I can get my knuckles to get lighter in complexion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Are there any...

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my dark knuckles?

Dark spots/calus between knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

I have these spots that look like a calus I would get but they are between my knuckels. I have tried to scrub them and think of anything I am doing new to work that area but have found nothing. I do not like them.. why do I have them and how do I get rid of them? Thank You

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am a black man and my knuckles and elbows are very dark and rough,I have tried the normal skin lighteners but nothing has changed,where can I get a powerful cream which works? Andy

View more questions Search