Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sainath12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 07:12 AM
    How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal
    How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2010, 07:13 AM
    HowStuffWorks "Cell Phones"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a wifi phone pick up a signal without buying the data plan through verizon [ 3 Answers ]

When using a cell phone that has internet capability. If it is a wi fi capable phone, do you have to buy the data plan, or can you just use the wi fi if you are with in range of a signal. And if so, can you send and receive text and picture messages without getting the internet data plan?

Do cell phone signal boosters work? [ 1 Answers ]

I live on a lake down in a hole. If I walk to the top of my driveway I can use my phone, even my laptop data card. In my house I have zero signal. I have seen a couple of devices that claim to work but at the cost, I am skeptical. Any recommendations?

Phone signal degraded ? [ 1 Answers ]

My new Belkin modem/router (model F5D7632-4)just will not work. My son (who is Quite experienced in this line and has a Netgear Lan at his place) has tried more than Once. As a result we have established: The Belkin works at his place (when substituted for the Netgear)...

Busy signal on phone [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all I am new to this board and hope someone can help I seem to have a short somewhere in my wireing or phone jacks. I checked the network interphase devise and there was no dial tone there but verizon came and checked the outside wireing and said the problem was inside. When you call there...

View more questions Search