Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SahaHassan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 03:58 AM
    Is Hazrat Muhammad PBUH present in the house of every muslim spirtually
    Some people says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is present spirtually in the home of every muslim. He is live. And we can ask him to give things. Like in one naat there is wording, YA Rasul Allah PBUH, please give me relief from problem. Is it possible to ask diretly HAzrat Muhammad(PBUH) for help in this age when he is not physically here.

Please give me reference of HAdees and AYat in this regard

Thanks
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 01:24 PM

It is wrong to worship anyone but Allah.
    Muhammad (peace be upon him), is a slave of Allah just like all creation and we must never direct our worship to the created instead of the Creator.

“And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allaah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them?”
    [al-Ahqaaf 46:5]

-----------------------------------
    Islam Question and Answer - Who do Muslims worship?
    “Say (O Muhammad, to mankind); ‘How do you worship besides Allaah something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allaah Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower.’” [al-Maa’idah 5:76]

“You worship besides Allaah only idols, and you only invent falsehood. Verily, those whom you worship besides Allaah have no power to give you provision, so seek your provision from Allaah (Alone), and worship Him (Alone), and be grateful to Him. To Him (Alone) you will be brought back.” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:17]
    ---------------------------
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Don`t believe them. They are telling you what entes a person out of Islam. It is kufr, it is shirk, it is Haraam. I`m sorry there are many things, and I`ve been answering these questions for many hours. First, leave those people and don`t sit with them or listen from them, and don`t speak without knowledge, and advise your family to do the same. A naat is not Quran, and does not negate Quran -du`a to other than Allaah is shirk (e.g. see The Holy Quran 72:18, 23:117). Second, learn your Deen, and first of all meaning and implementation of la ilaha ill-Allaahu Muhammadun Rasuulullaah -sAaws. Thirdly, practise what you have learned through studying and established evidence based upon what Allaah said, and Rasuul -sAaws- (but as I said in the beginning: leave those people, because they may come with their sheiks to confuse you). Fourthly, call to it with patience, and protect what you have achieved, and share from it to others, and be thankfull to Allaah.

You can go to www.salafitapes.com.
    You may learn much, in sha Allaah.
    Try to get hold of MuHammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhaab`s -may Allaah have mercy upon him- books, and you will find all the evidence you need. All he wrote is:.. and the evidence is The saying on Allaah -Ta`aalaa-:...
    Here you can download all so pure stuff and precious jewels from the true scholars of Islam during the ages -may Allaah have mercy pon them- with real evidence from Islam:
    http://athariyyah.webs.com/freebooks.htm
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2011, 09:27 PM
    Comment on firmbeliever's post
    I value your answer, but what are these Google adds, like "hot muslim lady" doing there? I`m sure you`re innocent of it, but please try to prevent them somehow. Shukran.
    RijaKhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 06:11 AM
    Dear Friend Let me write here for you the English translation of what Allah speaks of Himself in Quran:

"Say He is Allah, the one and only
    Allah! the eternal absolute
    He begeth not, nor is He begotten
    And there's none unto Like Him!"

So you see my friend. Allah Himself declares that there's no one like Him. Characters that distinguish Allah from everyone... are solely His qualities. He is the one present every where, watching us all constantly. We can speak to Him, no matter, wherever we are, whatever we're doing. We are never Far from Him.
    So, linking his qualities with any human, no matter who he is, is false and a mischief of the people who astray from the right path, the path to success. Hazrat Muhammad Sallalhu Allaihe Wassallam is the last and the most beloved messenger of Allah. But he did not posses Allah's Qualities nor does he now.
    Hope the questioned is answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Read Nimaz janaza of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) [ 6 Answers ]

Who Read Nimaz janaza of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Pray to God With Ref.Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) [ 3 Answers ]

Aslamo Alikum. Sir. I want to know we can pray to our Beloved GOD with the reference (Tawassal) Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) or not ? Regards. Muhammad Akram Zia

Prophet muhammad pbuh relations [ 1 Answers ]

What was hazrat haleema`s mothers and fathers name who breast fed prophet muhammad pbuh when their were born?

Muhammad(pbuh) in the Bible [ 66 Answers ]

As I have not read the Bible nor done a comparative study,I wonder what the Bible says about Muhammad. I believe that the original Armeniac(hope that is the right spelling) Bible will have some mention of our Prophet (pbuh) I was wondering about the Bibles available today. I have read...

View more questions Search