Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Superman3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2003, 05:51 AM
    Help needed
    Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never wrights back.. so what shall I do.. I reallllly neeed help... shall I start calling her.. or shall I bee an ..
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2003, 12:30 PM
    Help needed
    As she already has someone else, you can do nothing but wait for your chance if her relationship fails.
    Meanwhile, keep your eyes open & look for another girl. 8)
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2003, 02:54 PM
    Help needed
    Dude, please, please, please, can you read the replies to your previous threads so you don't have to keep asking variations of the same questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

Driver needed! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension 2300 desktop and I really am having trouble locating a driver for the CD-RW drive. Can someone please help?

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Kadam and I am going to file taxes for 2005 soon. I was on OPT from July 2004 to July 2005. Then I applied for H-1B which got approved Dec 23rd 2005 but I joined employer only on Jan 1 2006. I did not work between July 2005 and Dec 2005. I have worked on OPT for just 3...

Tutor needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can someone be my physics tutor, I really really need help in it, I'm in grade 11.. someone that checks their email regularly... if your willing to help please reply to this post.. thx :)

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

View more questions Search