Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SurahhhXD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 07:15 PM
    What is wrong with me?
    I am haunted, or not?
    As a child, I saw things, people, I had a dissorder, Panic attacks, of being alone. I was so scared that I was going to be killed. I couldn't sleep. I felt I was always being watched.

And yesterday I talkeed to someone, who said they could talk and see spirits. She held my middle finger and pintched it, then I had a memory going threw my head. One that WAS NOT mine. I immideiatly started telling what I was seeing, descrbing a scary memory, everything in detail. The girl started crying saying, it was HER memory. She held my middle finger and pinched it. Again, another memory that WAS NOT mine, it was another of hers. Then a memory of my friend sitting next to me. Of a man, a spirit having tea with her, when she was little. I told it to her, she said "that happend to me."
    What is wrong with me? WHY am I seeing others memmories?
    Help me/.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2010, 07:20 PM

You where probably thinking of something else. You need to speak to a counselor.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Hi, SurahhhXD!

I don't know that I would call it being "haunted" or not. Would depend on the definition of and use of the word.

However, it's possible that you might be more open to communicating with people outside of the "normal" ways of doing so.

Do you have any brothers of sisters? If you do, how old are they and how old are you, please?

Thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 07:35 PM

Yoo talk to a counselor and a minister. There are no such things as spirits.. except the holy spirit. As far as your psychic friend goes she's telling you what you want to hear.

Go to your doctor and tell him what's going on.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 07:52 PM
    Originally posted by SurahhhXD

I'm 13. My bro is 16, tommarow.
    I'm sorry, SurahhhXD! I didn't see that you had responded until I went to my profile! Your response was posted as a rating and not as a response. It's part of the problems that we're having here with a new "skin" for the site that's being tested.

Do you have a history in your family of relatives who might have had similar experiences to what you have mentioned here, please?

Yes, seeing a professional of some kind would be helpful for you to do in order to perhaps rule out other factors as well as make sure that everything is physically and mentally well for someone your age.

Thanks!
    jelly129 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 03:30 PM

My older sister has similar "hauntings." She sees spirits in the night that talk to her while she's still awake and has really crazy dreams, etc. She used to get so scared in her room at night that she couldn't go to sleep. She went to see a psychiatrist and they couldn't figure out what was wrong, so she went to a hypnotist who told her she was interacting with spirits. She now meets with people on a weekly basis who also experience similar things and they talk about them and analyze them. She said it's really helpful.

By the way she is not crazy. She is a very normal person - on the cheerleading team, joined a sorority... she would die if anyone knew about these things and had forbidden me to tell people because she knows it sounds crazy. But who are we to judge what's real and what's not for other people? I guess it comes down to what you believe. It was a terrifying thing for my sister and I think it was easy for her to just excuse it as a mental problem, or seeing things. I think it was very healthy for her to investigate other explanations as well. She has learned to cope with these visions and is no longer afraid of them. She says they are simply people who want to communicate some part of themselves to the living world.

Maybe these things are a product of your imagination, or maybe they really are connections with spirits - I try to keep an open mind. Maybe you should try seeing a psychiatrist as well as investigating other people with the same issues. Maybe you could find a group like my sister did??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Is it really wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for almost a year. We met last year when she was a Sophomore in high school and I was a Senior in high school. The age difference between us is about 1 year,and 2 months(I'm 18, she just turned 17 yesterday :) ). Nothing much has changed since I've started college, and...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search