Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Intriguing_Mind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 09:44 AM
    80's educational kids show
    I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This was around 1988-89. Does anyone know the name of this show? :confused:
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intriguing_Mind
    I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This was around 1988-89. Does anyone know the name of this show? :confused:
    Mr. Slim Good Body was the show.

http://www.slimgoodbody.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids show w/ the human body [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search