Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Bra That Fits
    I currently wear a 40DDD bra, which I know totally doesn't fit me, so I got re-measured and they said I'm a 38I. Ok, they don't sell those in stores, so I searched online for bigger bras and ordered a 38I. It seemed too small, so I ordered a bigger one... too big! :mad:

Does anyone have expereience with a site/store that sells bigger bras of a true fit or does anyone have suggestions on finding a place to make your own or have experience doing that yourself? :confused: I'd really like to know what it feels like to have a bra that really fits!
    rfhewitt Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2006, 06:44 AM
    I was in a similar situation. 40DDD was the only one I could find in a store. Turns out, I'm a 38I. I looked in the yellow pages for Specialty Bra dealers. There were only two in the San Antonio metropolitan area. I call her and scheduled an appointment and was properly fitted. It is amazing what a difference a correctly fitted bra will make. I've had this one bra for about a year now. It cost me $76 but I figure it was an investment just knowing my true size. Now I am looking online for the bra that meets my needs (support - I don't need attractive). I would suggest you get properly fitted by an expert. If you can't find a dealer in the yellow pages, ask your physician. They always can find one. Good luck and I hope this has helped.
    biggi Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2006, 02:24 PM
    I would highly recommend figleaves bras and lingerie for larger sizes. I'm in the UK so I'm not quite sure what size you would convert to but they've always met my needs as a GG cup and given me free returns when what I get doesn't fit. Have to agree that getting proffessionally fitted made a huge difference to me too.
    cici587 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aduckart
    I currently wear a 40DDD bra, which i know totally doesn't fit me, so I got re-measured and they said I'm a 38I. Ok, they don't sell those in stores, so I searched online for bigger bras and ordered a 38I. It seemed too small, so I ordered a bigger one...too big! :mad:

Does anyone have expereience with a site/store that sells bigger bras of a true fit or does anyone have suggestions on finding a place to make your own or have experience doing that yourself? :confused: I'd really like to know what it feels like to have a bra that really fits!
    I just came across this as I too have had a difficult time finding the proper size bra. If you have a Nordstrom's close by, I suggest go there. I was in there today and purchased eight of there 38I bras. They have sales associates that are very helpful. If you cannot get to a Nordstrom, check out there website, they have the larger sizes online as well.

I wish you luck!
    philippe24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 01:27 PM
    How To Buy a Bra That Fits? Please visit @boutiquebralady or Facebook (boutique bra lady). We guarantee that the lingerie will fit or your money back. Find out more: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bra sisez [ 3 Answers ]

Are women's bra sizes different than children's?if so, HOW?

I Don't know what category this fits in :MTTR(mean time to repair) [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website where I can find out exact guidelines for MTTR on T1 lines and DSL/cable lines?

View more questions Search