Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 15, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Dread locks?
    Does any body know what products our good for twisting african american hair into dread locks? I heard bees wax isn't good because it breaks the hair, so what should I use and how do I do it?
    Thank you kindly:D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:56 PM
    If you want dreadlocks, you should use products designed for creating dreadlocks. I recommend using a dread wax product, it will give you a strong hold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with ford excursion power door locks [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a used 2001 ford excursion and now my passenger power door lock doesn't work when I press lock unlock on the door or with the remote. And sometimes the back doors don't open or close either? :'( Does anyone know what is going on? Can anyone help?

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Plumbing air locks [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to remove an air lock from a recent repair in a domestic system

Power locks [ 3 Answers ]

My Honda Civic '91 doesn't have power locks, and I would like to install them. I know there were versions of Civic that did have power locks, so I know that is doable. I would just like to know what parts I will need. It's a 2 door car and if driver's door is unlocked, passenger's door should...

View more questions Search