Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUHAIMEN Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Sneezing...
    Hi guy's

Last few weeks I have problem with my sneezing in the morning when I wake up because my nose has a blockage and after five minutes the running nose started accompanied by sneezing. Is there any one who can tell what is the cause of this sneezing. Thanks :(
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 06:46 AM

It could be either allergies or dust problems. There are many causes. You can also try a over the counter antihisimine to help keep nose dry or try a saline nose spray to help keep your nose moist. If it continues see your doctor.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2010, 06:47 AM

Allergies?

Is it a recent thing?

New bed covers,new washing power,pollen getting in an open window,dust,sneezing is the bodies way of getting rid of something,go through a check list to try and find the problem,if it persists see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing condition [ 5 Answers ]

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in The first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took Out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, and then visibly shuddered for ten To fifteen seconds. The man went back to his reading. A few minutes Later, the woman sneezed again,...

Sneezing is painfull [ 8 Answers ]

I would have posted this on my preveious post about my current illness... however it's a commpletely difrent issue so I thought it better to keep it separate. Some of you already know. For about a week now, I have had SOMETHING wrong with my sinus'. I have an appt tomorrow to deturmine if...

Sneezing while pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya Me again! Another question that is worrying me while I'm pregnant! I have noticed that when I sneeze sometimes I get a pain on one side of my lower abdomen. Does this mean I am hurting the baby? I have noticed always, when I sneeze I try and hold it in, kind of. I am just worried that...

Sneezing [ 4 Answers ]

So, I work in a rather large building with a good amount of people on shift at any given time. 500+, pretty casual, as we're a gaming company, so everyone is pretty relaxed. Like, I can tell my boss (jokingly) to shut up, and he'll tell me to "hold the *eff* on" and stuff, and we're cool. The...

Sneezing pup [ 4 Answers ]

We recently adopted a mixed female pup who (according to the SPCA and our vet) seems to be predominantly lab, is very small for her age (weighed 4lbs at 7 weeks) and so far is behaving like a lab puppy should behave. However, she sneezes a lot. Is this something to be concerned about? Is it...

View more questions Search