Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waheed61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 09:31 PM
    A semi circular flower bed has perimeter 72cm. What is area of flower bed pia is 3.1
    What is rule regarding conversion of Diameter from cm to km
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 10:26 PM

k = 1000
    km = 1000 meters

1m = 100 cm

Remember the basics. You should be able to figure it out.

Although if this problem involves km, then something is missing on the title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To make a flower bed on what is now lawn. [ 6 Answers ]

We have a lot of lawn that my husband is finding to hard to mow and the grass is poor quality. I would like to make a large flower bed, using some rock and bushes to take its place. I want to do cheaply and want to know if I can just put the black polly over it and leave the grass to die underneath...

From weed bed to flower bed [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I have a weed bed in the front yard. I would like to change it to a flower bed that does not require a lot of time and watering. I am not familiar with plants for Texas.The bed gets full sun all day long. What about mulch? This is another thing that confuses me. What are the...

Fall flower bed in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

What flowers do you recommend for fall flower bed planting in TEXAS:)

Moles in my flower bed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone have a surefire way to get rid of moles? I know about the spikes and repellants. I want to elimanate them like Bill Murray in "Caddy Shack", but would prefer to not use anything explosive. (Just kidding). Would appreciate any tried and true remedies. Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search