Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joev13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 08:38 PM
    I changed the timing belt on 92 honda accord put all timing marks where they belong
    I changed the timing belt on my 92 honda accord, put all timing marks where they belong.
    But the car won't start. It sounds like it wants to start but it does not.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 05:46 AM

Was it set at TDC on the compression stroke?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGreaseMonkey View Post
    Was it set at TDC on the compression stroke?
    Very good question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda crx Timing belt marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have owned my 90 honda crx si d16a6 for almost 10 years now and have put 3 engines 1 tranny and long list of parts into this machine. No matter what I do it, no matter how challenging it seems, the one thing that seems to be an issue are the damn timing belt marks. Countless...

93 honda accord ex timing belt alignment [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a 93 honda accord ex w/ a 4cyl single cam engine I decided to change the timing belts and water pump the car was fine before I started but while removing the bolt that holds the main pully on the timing belt broke and I can not find out how to align the crank and cam gear marks...

TDC Timing Marks for 1987 2.0 Honda Accord [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having troble locatong the correct timing mark on the crankshaft of my Honda. Can somebody offer me some helpful hints and or advice

1992 honda accord new timing belt [ 1 Answers ]

1992 honda accord, just changed timing belt because it broke. Installed it by the book car still runs like crap. New cap and rotor,spark plugs, muffler, battery, idle air control valve. Car seems to have NO power. 0 to 60 seems like 5 minutes. Car only has 87k original miles. In addition the...

Honda Accord 92 timing belt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought Honda Accord 92 from Carmax at 68,000 miles. It is now 102,000 miles. Is the timing belt due at this time. I am not sure if the previous owner changed the timing belt or not. Thanks Jay

View more questions Search