Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nekolover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 07:45 PM
    What should I do?
    Im going to a trip to Germany & Im meeting up with a guy I love & have been waiting 4 years to meet up with since he is 4 years older than me. But here's the thing, my FAMALY wants to come WITH me D:!!
    My parents won't even let me have my own room & I will have to share my bed with my 17 year-old brother D:<!! The thing is that this whole trip is my my suite 16 gift, so the least I could have is my own ROOM!!
    I hate traveling with them because they follow me EVERYWHERE!!
    What am I supposed to tell him? That my famaly is coming so we can't meet up or even DATE?!
    Are the last 4 years of our relationship a complete waste of my time?

Help me please ='(
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 07:49 PM

Do your parents know about this guy? Have you met him before?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 07:52 PM

Well let's see, you are 16 and traveling to a foreign country on your parents dime. Yes you tell him that they are coming and you thank your lucky stars that you have such loving and caring parents. I would NEVER let my 16 year old daughter go to a strange country to meet some 20 year old MAN!

If he is truly in love with you than he will understand why your parents love you so much and why they want to be present when you meet him.

As far as the bed situation goes, ask the hotel for an extra cot.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 07:58 PM

Okay.. you are 16 and going to Germany to meet a guy you have never met? You met him online?

Your parents are very smart people to come with you. Aguy four years older (so he says) is going to meet you.

My goodness do you really think you are going to get anyone to say they are wrong about going with you? NOT

This guy could be another Jack the Ripper or a dirty old man. I wouldn't care to bet you when he finds out your parents are coming with you, he'll find an excuse to be elsewhere.

Thank goodness for parents like yours.
    flinni Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 06:54 AM
    As I was 17, I loved also a 19 years old guy from Germany. We've been together for two years. He visited me and met my parents. The next time I was allowed to visit him alone. I also think, if he loves you, he will understand the situation. Maybe your parents trust him more, if they will meet him? And if you and he will be on a public safe place, maybe they will let you alone..
    I can imagine how you feel.. It was great for me to see him the first time allown at the airport - without parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search