Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sven Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:35 AM
    Movie about an arcade game
    Hello, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I've seen many, many, many years ago possibly during the early 90's,

What it's about? It's a american movie (of course!! ) it's about this guy in his teen or early 20's he moves to a small resort style community from the city & one night he plays an action arcade game outside the local shop, it's a ufo game, he loses it of course, then one night he has a dream about it that he's on that space craft trying to get out, after the dream he goes back to the shop to play the game & wins, can anyone tell me what this movie is called?:)
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Dec 15, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Hi Sven,

Just a suggestion and I am not sure this is the one, but could it be 'The Last Starfighter'?

This film was released in 1984 and starred Lance Guest as Alex Rogan/Beta Alex and Robert Preston as Centauri.

Alex plays and wins an arcade game called The Last Starfighter and is then recruited by Centauri to protect the galaxy from invasion.

You can get more information by going to:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087597/

You can see a trailer of the film there also, but you may have to endure a advertisement before the clip starts.

If this is the film you are thinking of and want to own it, it is available on DVD

I hope this has been of help.

Cy
    (Poseidon)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Game from Reflexive Arcade will not run [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a game called Mystery Case Files Huntsville from reflexive.com, and it installs properly, but when I try to run it, I get the blue screen of death and it says something like, "a fatal exception error has occurred and the application will be terminated". I'm just curious if it's...

View more questions Search