Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    japanese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:08 AM
    Business
    What is the difference between supply chains on a B2C site compared to a B2B site?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2006, 05:43 AM
    B2B sites generally don't deal much with supply chain management whereas with B2C sites, supply chain management is a primary concern.

See here for more.
    ssefi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by japanese
    What is the difference between supply chains on a B2C site compared to a B2B site?
    Supply chains on a B2C are designed to maintain stocks at operational regions to deliver the orders as per the shipping policy. B2C orders may be small and are usually shipped via mail or courier.

B2B supply chains receive orders from business enterprises. There is usually a min order policy for such supplies. The logistics of distribution varies from company to company depending on the scale and regions of distribution

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Business [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting a product together so that I can get it into the retail stores. Any ideas on how or where to begin. If anyone out there has succeeded in this area, I would appreciate any advise as I am A NEWBE at this. I am thinking that I need to get in touch with the buyer maybe? Thanks...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

New business [ 1 Answers ]

Wanting to start cleaning business. I have my occupational license but I am not bonded or insured. How do I go about getting bonded and insured for my personal new company? Thank you

Business [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following is not an example of stereotyping a) women won't relocate for a promotion b) older workers can't learn new skills c) this applicant was good at her last job, so she will be good at this one d) men aren't interested in child care

View more questions Search