Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophiiee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 10:35 PM
    How can I make it taste better?
    My other half and I have been together for almost two years now , and our sex life has always been great . However , I have never particularly like the idea of him in my mouth but after talking to him about it he says that he loves me giving him bj's but he would find it that much nicer if he could without me either running to the bathroom straight afterwards or just stopping my using tissue .
    I really want to make it more fun for him but I really can't stand the taste . He says that it taste different if he eats different foods but I don't know what ones would make a difference to me . Anu suggestions on how or what I could do?
    Thanks .
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 12:32 AM

Flavoured condoms...

Flavoured lube...

Take your time,if your not comfortable doing anything,don't!
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Jul 10, 2010, 02:14 AM

The taste of semen is can be heavily effected by the man's diet.

What type of foods does he eat? Fast-food/junk foods? Fruit? Vegetables?

Eating a good amount of fruit/vegetables and laying off sodas/fast-food is not only is good for your overall health, but can help semen taste better!

Don't expect an instant result just because he ate some fruit one day, it takes a few weeks for a healthy diet to take effect.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 10, 2010, 10:11 AM
    This site tells you what he should eat and what he should avoid.How To Make Semen Taste Better

Here is some additional help
    Sexuality and Technique: What Foods Make Semen Taste Better

Just as an FYI, the same types of foods to eat/avoid apply to women as well as men. So, you can help him change his eating habits by eating the same things he does.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 10:30 AM

Get him to drink pineapple juice. I had a girlfriend once that bought it by the case. Just sayin'.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 10:54 AM

Plus so you use a tissue, it should not effect his feelings, sounds like a issue he may need to deal with.
    kutocer Posts: 59, Reputation: 12

Jul 10, 2010, 11:01 AM

Its not for everyone, My Ex loved it and towards the end I must admit that I started to as well with us both enjoying it. After cuming in her I would go down on her which made her even hornier then before but as I say its not for everyone. Try some of what the peeps have said and let us know how you get on :D
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 01:33 PM

The high fruit diet seems to work well, especially pineapple and pears.

But ,as stated, you should be comfortable with it and he should be understanding and patient. Takes two to make sex it the wonderful pleasurable and bonding experience it should be.
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jul 10, 2010, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophiiee View Post
    My other half and i have been together for almost two years now , and our sex life has always been great . However , i have never particually like the idea of him in my mouth but after talking to him about it he says that he loves me giving him bj's but he would find it that much nicer if he could without me either running to the bathroom straight afterwards or just stopping my using tissue .
    I really want to make it more fun for him but i really can't stand the taste . He says that it taste different if he eats different foods but i dont know what ones would make a difference to me . Anu suggestions on how or what i could do ??
    Thanks .
    If you don't like it don't do it. My wife would not go down on me, I never got mad I never pushed the issue. She enjoyed my down on her and I enjoyed it and I loved her and it made here happy.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 04:40 PM

You could always just finish I off with your hands so you don't have to taste it. Or just don't do it. The others gave good advice too.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 04:59 PM

Have him share an open-mouthed kiss when your mouth is full of it. Discuss at that point how sexy it is/isn't. If he likes it, you could catch in in a cup for him to swallow.

Sorry, but what I said is the sarcastic equivalent of, "if you don't like it, don't do it!"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 05:06 PM

I'm not one for swallowing, I get enough calories a day without that extra bit. ;)

It's not for everyone. Sometimes it's not even the taste, it's just the gag factor, or your mind not willing to accept what you're swallowing.

If you don't want to, then don't. If you spitting it out ruins the moment for him, well it's time for him to suck it up, literally and figuratively. ;)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 07:52 PM

Use a mint, or better yet a cough drop, in your mouth while you are doing it. It gives the cool, minty, fresh, sensation for him, and the taste cover-up that you are looking for.

Then have him do you with one in his mouth. Get him to gently blow on you after a few minutes.

You'll be amazed at the new feeling. And new taste.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 11, 2010, 03:53 AM

JMJ, I have to spread the rep but wanted you to know I think your responses here are spot on.

Sophilee, you both need to stay away from asparagus!:eek:
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 11, 2010, 09:13 AM

I think all males want us to swallow, how I overcame this was learning to deep throat, but of course that's something that takes time to master, just for the record when you deep throat it goes straight to the stomach, and you don't taste it.

However I like most others got sick of swallowing especially because of the taste and like altenweg I too am not short on protein, so one day I kept it in my mouth and we started kissing, and I just spat the lot back into his mouth and told him you're so keen on swallowing swallow that, he didn't persist in wanting me to swallow it after that LOL, he face was priceless too..

He also ran to the bathroom, big baby LOL..
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophiiee View Post
    How can I make it taste better? Any suggestions on how or what i could do ??
    Hello S:

You can't. And, his diet, is HIS diet... Look. Sex involves exchanges of bodily fluids. It just does. If one wanted to, one could gag about ALL of it. What makes you think your vagina tastes so good?

Nope. It's a matter of how much you want to please your partner, and how much stuff you're willing to get used to... But, I can tell you this... Stuff that I DIDN'T like before I got used to it, I LOVE now.

On another note... It's a real turn off to have a girl that spits. I wouldn't hang around for that.

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 09:46 AM

redhed35 agrees: have you ever tasted sperm?
    Hello red:

NO! And, if a chick tried to spit it back in my mouth, it would be the LAST time she touched me.

Excon
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2010, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello red:

NO! And, if a chick tried to spit it back in my mouth, it would be the LAST time she touched me.

excon
    Have to say that's not my cup of tea either,there's a line,there's diffently a line.

It gives me heartburn,that's what I say anyway.

I use a tissue,we both are happy.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 11, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello S:

You can't. And, his diet, is HIS diet.... Look. Sex involves exchanges of bodily fluids. It just does. If one wanted to, one could gag about ALL of it. What makes you think your vagina tastes so good?

Nope. It's a matter of how much you want to please your partner, and how much stuff you're willing to get used to... But, I can tell you this... Stuff that I DIDN'T like before I got used to it, I LOVE now.

On another note... It's a real turn off to have a girl that spits. I wouldn't hang around for that.

excon
    I only did this the one time anyway if its OK for me to swallow it why not him?
    It had the desired effect in my case, Plus I learned to deep throat so no more swallow problems, he's happy Im happy.
    kutocer Posts: 59, Reputation: 12

Jul 11, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    I think all males want us to swallow, how I overcame this was learning to deep throat, but of course thats something that takes time to master, just for the record when you deep throat it goes straight to the stomach, and you dont taste it.

However I like most others got sick of swallowing especially because of the taste and like altenweg I too am not short on protein, so one day I kept it in my mouth and we started kissing, and I just spat the lot back into his mouth and told him youre so keen on swallowing swallow that, he didnt persist in wanting me to swallow it after that LOL, he face was priceless too..

He also ran to the bathroom, big baby LOL..

That is just priceless absolute priceless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I taste anything! [ 4 Answers ]

I can't taste anything! I went to caribou today and I could'nt taste what I got! Also I ate supper and could'nt even taste what I ate! What is wrong with me and will my taste come back?

How to stop bitter taste in coffee when I make at home [ 6 Answers ]

When I make coffee at home , using an electric drip type maker, It is always bitter . How do I get rid of the bitter taste. We have used at least six coffee makers and we get the sams

Foods to make vaginal fluids taste better? [ 7 Answers ]

Are there foods you can eat to make your vaginal fluids taste and smell better? *Edited for language

View more questions Search