Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelson1239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 09:34 PM
    Can a woman who drew deceased husbands social security, marry, divorce and then draw
    Just a quick question.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 10:24 PM

Repost a complete question. It doesn't fit in the title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have rights to my deceased husbands 401k? [ 19 Answers ]

I live in Alabama. My common law husband of 15 years is recently deceased. His mother was named as beneficiary on his 401k. In 1998 we changed beneficiary on life insurance to my name and thought we changed beneficiary on the 401k. I have a legal notorized form letter saying we entered into a...

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Deceased birthmother drew SSI benefits. What are children eligible for? [ 16 Answers ]

A birthmother had 5 children. While alive she drew disability benefits. Not the kind where you become disabled after you have paid into the system, but the kind where you are disabled and never able to work. (She was diagnosed Manic Depressive.) Anyway, is there any money at all these kids are...

Deceased parent was on social security disbility and has back taxes [ 5 Answers ]

My father just passed away on September 6th of this year. He was on social security disability when he passed away and had received his back lump sum payment. Between the payments he had begun to receive and the lump sum payment he has about $10,000 in his bank account, I think. And according to...

Is my child elligible for deceased fathers social security? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone.I have a question that so far I have been given many conflicting answers to.A little background information,my sons father passed away,he wasn't listed as father on the birth certificate and we never had a paternity test done.I don't believe he would qualify to get survivors social...

View more questions Search