Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Who are these posters
    Who have never posted on the medical board, give a disagree and no explanation as to why they disgree. I give good medical advice, if I don't know at the time, research to find out. This is the second time it has happened to me. It is so bloody frustrating.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/altern...ml#post1997519

Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 04:50 PM

This is the other one:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nutrit...3116.html#post

This is not using the board in an appropriate manner; so how do we educate new posters ?

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 05:03 PM

The new changes make it appear to be just a agree or disagree and does not explain only to use it for serous abuses.

I do't like the new system

But also one may well be a person with an interest in the products, the other a poster who did not know better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get pictures made into posters in Riverdale GA? [ 1 Answers ]

I have couple of pictures of my friends and family and I want to decorate my room with them but like as in posters. So I was wondering if there is any store in Riverdale ga that make posters.

A big thank you to all AMHD posters! [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started posting on Yahoo message boards because I enjoy friendly discussion. Even if we end up agreeing to disagree the discussion is always enjoyable. After posting on Yahoo, I just wanted to tell all AMHD members THANK YOU!! Thank you for keeping this website clean and...

Need to find 2 rare posters [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find 2 rare street fighter posters... Ok you I'm a geek. I have 4 pictures. The first 2 seem to go together because they seem to have the same texture, and it seems to be the texture of a wall scroll Pic1A Pic2A And this second one... well I'm not sure... Limited edition foil...

View more questions Search