Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpartyprincess1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 12:23 PM
    If last period was June 9th could I have implant bleeding today
    Ok my last period was on June 9th and I have been sick for a few days even spent 4th of July in hospital,were they did a pregancet test (even though I told them it would some up negative like it did with my frist child I was 5 months pregnant and test would show negitive) today wile at work after moving some boxes my stomach started to hurt and then about an hour later I noticed what I thought was the start of my two day late period but unlike normal were there is a flow it jusst stopped and the only was to know I'm still bleeding it to wipe but even then is a small amount. Please tell me what this could be.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 04:43 PM

Could be the illness you have had has had an effect on your period this cycle. Some spotting or bleeding can occur in early pregnancy as well. See what happens over the next several days... period may just be off a bit. If no period, try another test. Since a positive didn't show up in your last pregnancy for sometime, perhaps check with your doctor about having a blood test done if your period doesn't show.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a period June 5th its July 9th haven't had one and I'm never late could I be pre [ 3 Answers ]

I had a period June 5th its July 9th and still no period I'm always regular could I be pregnant I'm late

Implant bleeding or 7 day early period [ 4 Answers ]

My last period was June 23 I have been having unprotected sex.. Well after that I have been getting headaches, light cramps, backaches, bloating, all that.. I am due for my period on the 30th. Well today is now the 14th and I started bleeding just a light pink/brown. My back kind of hurts with it...

Is this implant bleeding or light period? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know the difference between your period or implant bleeding? I got my what I think is my period in a way 4 days early with I am never early.. have sex thro out the month unprotected.. The whole time before I started bleeding I had dull headaches and lower back pain. But I woke up had...

Implant bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have stated before that my period started on the night of the 20th really late like it was almost the 21st. I had what I thought was regular bleeding the 21st and 22nd then it went to light pink blood could that be implant bleeding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Today is June 6, 2006 - 06/06/06 [ 23 Answers ]

Is today the Apocalypse? If it is I have a few things to do before the day's end, starting with that cutie in Accounting.

View more questions Search