Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frank_TN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 12:22 PM
    How to eliminate McAfee "Renewal Required" messages?
    I'm using McAfee Security Center though only the Firewall. I'm happy with just their firewall, but now that the program has "expired" I keep getting these very annoying messages, both prompting me to update and also the "renewal required" message. Does anyone know how to disable these messages? I've already turned-off updating and error reporting in the program but that doesn't seem to help.
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Oct 9, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Since the program's subscription has expired, you will have to renew it. I would suggest removing McAfee Security Center and download the free version of ZoneAlarm from:

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en-us/zonealarm-pc-security-free-firewall.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling McaFee [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My PC has windows 2000 Professional... McaFee 1995 is on it but I want to remove it and install a more current anti virus. When I try to remove it (Add/Remove Program in Control Panel) it says I cant's because there is no blah blah log blah blah (missing part). How can I get this thing...

Activities required to organize business messages effectively [ 1 Answers ]

Activities required to organize business messages effectively

Latest mcafee security [ 1 Answers ]

When I run a scan with mcafee, I keep items detected in it like 20 items, 25, etc. I use to get 0 all the time with the old mcafee. Are these items detected viruses or cookies etc? Thanks guys. It seems I couldn't have that many viruses

View more questions Search