Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashif_nadeem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Is bank account a real type of account or personal account
    Types of account are three types that is real account,nominal account and personal account.I need to know, is bank account a real account or personal nature.
    Please also need to know about type of accountprovision for bad debt and provision for taxation
    prafuljoshi51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 07:18 AM
    It is real account
    slippy555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:35 PM
    Comment on prafuljoshi51's post
    It was my dead aunts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me with capital accounts, bank account and realisation account [ 1 Answers ]

In the partnership Kop, Simpson, and Ferrera profits and losses are shared in the ratio 4:3:1. The agreed to dissolve the partnership at 30/ 6/1990 and Kop buy the goodwill for R10 800 and all the debtors for R27 600 and treats the goodwill as an asset like the debtors. The land and building are...

Bank account seized. Received nationwide checks for claim (in account) can these be e [ 2 Answers ]

Small claims ct. seized bank account. Want to vacate nationwide claim checks for house repair from storm and vandalizim (can these be exempt funds?)

Personal bank account [ 3 Answers ]

Who has the authority to freeze a bank account?

Bank Account Levy, joint account [ 1 Answers ]

Today, a levy was placed on the joint account of myself and my wife, for a debt she had from a credit card company. Once I found out, I called her and had her call the lawyer, who then told her to dispute it, she would have to send a certified letter to the court, as well as the plaintiff, as to...

The bank accessed our personal account [ 2 Answers ]

I have an LLC that is now in chapter 11. It is current on Interest payments and loan payments. But, the bank took funds from our personal account to cover a shortage that may happen at a later date. They did not have a jugdement against us. They did not get permission from anyone including a judge....

View more questions Search