Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eswara35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 03:22 AM
    How to go singapore for m.s biotech
    Hi
    My name is rajasekhar reddy .I have completed be biotchnology in 2009,now I am working in food industry .I am intrested m s biotech in singpore so please give me deatails
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Hi, eswara35!

If you're wanting to further your studies in Singapore, then clicking on the following search would be one way to find places to study.

LINK

You can always change the words in the search to get different results and to narrow things down to that which you specifically would like to find.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best collees for masters in biotech in singapore [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the final year of my Btech Degree in biotechnology.. and I would like to know about the best colleges for masters and specialization in biotech in india and singapore

After BE in biotech [ 1 Answers ]

:) HI frindzzz... Now am doing my B Tech in biotech this is pre final year. After this I want to go for higher education, so confused which is best either MS in biotech or MBA-BT to get an handsome salary. If MBA den where to study in india or abroad,what examz are der to enter abroard......

Biotech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to enter into the biotech industry , I have a clinical background and trying to get my foot in the door. Please help . Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you, Ek

View more questions Search