Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pairelle20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 10:01 PM
    70's or 80's movie about two kids are stranded on a island
    They got lost out to sea then found a island and had a kid then later found out they were brother and sisiter he had sany blond hair and the girl is very famous now she guest starred in " that 70"s show" as jakies mother but I can't put my finger on her name please help I have been diying to whatch it
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Jul 8, 2010, 10:45 PM
    Blue Lagoon with Brooke Shields

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie from the 70's or early 80's about kids ,a bell and the name Karen [ 1 Answers ]

OK I don't remember much about this movie but its killing me that I don't know the title. It was about a girl who is either dead or trapped in another place and these kids are playing around an old bell tower or church the littlest girl sees the "dead girl" and sees the name on the window backwards...

80's maybe late 70's animated kids movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about the movie, but I know it was on VHS. I can kind of remember there were these weird creatures, possibly dog-like? That could walk and speak. They could teleport, or go from place to place with some kind of gateway? They had to help a little boy, and pissibly a little...

Kids 80's or late 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie from the 80's or late 70's where there is a floating head with a boy hanging from a long white/gray beard. He lived in an apartment and didn't have a very good home life. This is where the foating head came and took him away to the other land. At the end the...

Late 70's or 80's Kids Show or Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I Remember watching a show or film when I was little, the characters were almost muppet like, a chicken, a cat, a donkey, were all in a jug band or a dixie band. The bad guys were large characters who wore bibbed blue jean overalls and lived in a shack in a swamp and played poker. I believe the...

70's or 80's kids movie! Can't remember the title! [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young boy and girl... and they are on a plane, I think they ran away from an orphanage or something. And they end up on some mountain where there is a giant and a nice lady, she may be a fairy or witch. I think the giant may actually be an ogre. I can't remember the name...

View more questions Search