Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfholcomb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Drop ceiling air diffusers
    I have a drop ceiling and the tiles are 14" X 14". What size air diffuser should I get? Also the supply is a 4" duct.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 01:08 AM

The diffuser will only put out what the 4 inch duct will carry so a 4 inch diffuser will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drop Ceiling Light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I build a light fixture (bulb and shade) to hang from a drop ceiling. I have a socket on the wall near the ceiling and plan on using a light chain and a couple of hooks on the ceiling bars to keep it up. Thanks.

How to install a drop ceiling [ 11 Answers ]

I'll be installing a drop ceiling in part of my basement soon and I 'd like to know if anyone has any tips on tile selection and if I use a tile that is more decorative, how do you get the border tiles to look right since you have to cut them down to size? Also, do I have to paint the white grid...

Drop Ceiling Lighting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, My husband and I are moving into our in-law's house; they are going to renovate their suite in the basement where we will live while we await buying our own home. My question is, Which types of lighting look good and are a great alternative to fluorescent lighting in a drop ceiling?...

View more questions Search