Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:43 PM
    Stuck in the middle with you
    Who sings the song stuck in the middle with you ?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 14, 2006, 10:49 PM
    "Stuck in the Middle with You" is by Stealer's Wheel. :)
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Huey Lewis
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda-g
    who sings the song stuck in the middle with you ?
    Thomas1970 is right amanda-g... It was Stealer's Wheel from 1973.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught in the middle [ 30 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a single mother of 3. She is a wonderful lady, super mom, and loving friend. However, she is extremely hung up on one of my husband's friends. My husband's friend James just got out of a rather rocky marriage, and is not really into having a relationship. However, a couple...

Caught in the middle... [ 3 Answers ]

I fell in love with my best friend of 6 years and 1 year ago we finally admitted our love for each other. He dated another girl before me and broke up with her when he realized he loved me instead. I was dating a mutual friend of ours at the time, but broke up with him around the same time. The guy...

Middle Name Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... sorry I've been MIA. But I'm in a major delimma.. I can't for the life of me find a good middle name. We are having a baby girl and we dicided to name her Emma, but we simply can't find a good middle name, I looked at hundreds of websites but just can't find that one name that fits...

Battle for middle earth 2 [ 2 Answers ]

My computer is all right but I have heard that if your computer is not brilliant Your PC can not handle battle for middle earth how do I find out if it can ?

Caught in the middle [ 1 Answers ]

About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them...

View more questions Search