Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want0b3amommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:06 PM
    Horrible cramps light spotting... am I pregnant?
    Is it possible to be pregnant, it's the due date for my period I had nausea and sore breasts but a negative hpt... I'm trying to conceive and I'm just so... hopful it is implantation bleeding..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2006, 07:15 AM
    If it is the due date for your period, chances are it is your period. It sounds as though you are having period symptoms.

Please read here about implantation bleeding.
    Sprinx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by want0b3amommy
    Is it possible to be pregnant, its the due date for my period i had nausea and sore breasts but a neg hpt ... im tryin to concieve and im just so .... hopful it is implantation bleeding..
    Hello,

I've recently had light spotting, sore breast's & light cramps. Yes I'm pregnant! (don't know if its all going to work out yet though?) but maybe the hormone in your body hasn't built up enough yet? Try a pregnancy test with your first wee in the morning!

All the best & I hope it all work out for you!

Kristy :)
    TCCarbajal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 03:12 PM
    A lot of the time we never realize that we have nausea and sore breast every month until we are waiting for pregnancy symptoms. Then we start to think each month that we ar pregnant out of hope. I have been Trying to conceive for 10cycles now and I never noticed that before each cycle I got bloating, fatigue, sore breast and nausea, until I was hoping and looking for pregnancy symptoms. But each person is different for instance I've known 2 women who continued to have their period for three months before they found out they were pregnant, though it is unusual it happens and many of us hope that when we see that first sign of blood that it is just implantation bleeding and that we are pregnant. Which it could be only time will tell. If you are trying to conceive you should live your life as though you already are that way if you are one of the select few that has period like bleeding for the first few months you won't have any regrets when you find out that you are. Good luck and BABY DUST to you.
    laura jane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Hi me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for over a year we have 1 baby but seems really hard t get pregnant 2nd time round.last week I had really light pink stuff on tissue when I went t the bathroom it was only the once my breasts are saw and I'm due on this week could I b pregnant??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

Where did the cramps go? [ 2 Answers ]

I am now about 5 weeks pregnant. Have had cramping pretty much every day for the past week (it comes and goes). I have also had sore breasts. Today I have no cramping at all. Is this cause for concern? My breast are still sore though. Thanks!

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search