Ask
    maxlipsky1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 04:13 PM
    What is a rhuematology doctor
    Just a quick question.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 04:20 PM

It is a doctor who specializes in arthritis and the treatment and care of a patient who has this disease.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2010, 01:25 PM

A Rheumatologist specializes in Rheumatology. Rheumatology is devoted to the diagnosis and therapy of conditions and diseases affecting the joints, muscles, and bones.

Rheumatologists deal mainly with problems involving joints, soft tissues, certain autoimmune diseases, and connective tissue diseases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 5 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

Should my doctor know this ? [ 20 Answers ]

I had an episode today. I was at my wife's mother's house installing some new lawn sprinklers. I am retired and she is 86, we live very close. I do all the maintenance on her home that my disability allows. (I have lost the use of one arm by unsuccessful surgery and nerve damage following a full...

Should I go to a doctor? [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Usually my menstrual cycle runs between 26-28 days. I am currently on day 32, and I am never late. I have taken a pregnancy test already and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant? If the tests keep coming out negative and I don't get my period, should I call a doctor? Is that...

Should I see a Doctor [ 2 Answers ]

HI All, I have had my period for 13 to 16 days now. For the past 5 years I have averaged a period every 6 weeks for no more then 5 days. I have had two surgeries for endometriosis. Is this normal and at what point should I see a doctor?

Why should I go to the doctor [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student who is doing a speech on why people should go to the doctor. I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few reasons that will back up my reasons. If you are a doctor that would be so helpful. And if you could please give me your name (last is fine) and what kind of doctor you are,...

View more questions Search