Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoccerCutie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Starting Middle School
    Hi! I'm A Little Nervous About Middle School!(: These Are Most Of The Reasons I'm Scared/; Ok..
    1. I Was Very Popular In Elementry, Will I Most Likely Still be In Middle School!
    2. Half Of My Friends Are Going To My Middle School(: The Other Half Is Going Somewhere Else.
    3. Are VolleyBall And CheerLeading Tryouts Hard, I'm Not Worried About Getting Tired In Tryouts Fast Because I'm Healthy And In Shape(*
    4. My Best friend Is Going To a Different Middle School!/:
    5. Like I Usually Get My Clothes From.. Aero, American-Eagle, Justice, Buckle, Deb, Vanity, Forever 21, Clair's... & Places Like That Should I Stick To This Fashion!?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 8, 2010, 12:35 PM

I don't blame you for being nervous, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

All of the other students will be just as nervous as you! Just try to have fun and meet up with the friends you already have there. That will make it easier for you to meet new people and learn your way around.

Good luck! :)
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerCutie View Post
    Hi! I'm A Little Nervous About Middle School!(: These Are Most Of The Reasons I'm Scared/; Ok..
    1. I Was Very Popular In Elementry, Will I Most Likely Still be In Middle School!?
    Being popular should be the least of your worries. You should focus on acedemics.
    2. Half Of My Friends Are Going To My Middle School(: The Other Half Is Going Somewhere Else.!
    A great time to make new friends!
    3. Are VolleyBall And CheerLeading Tryouts Hard, I'm Not Worried About Getting Tired In Tryouts Fast Because I'm Healthy And In Shape(*
    I would imagine tyring out for any sport can be difficult but if you put your mind to it then I garuntee you'll become part of a team
    4. My Bestfriend Is Going To a Different Middle School!/:
    Don't lose touch
    5. Like I Usually Get My Clothes From.. Aero, American-Eagle, Justice, Buckle, Deb, Vanity, Forever 21, Clair's... & Places Like That Should i Stick To This Fashion!??
    You stick to any fashion that makes you feel comfortable.
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 08:36 AM

1-2.dont worry you will make tons of new friends in middle if you were propuler in elmetry school that must mean you have a great personalty.
    3.well if your confident and in shape, it will be a piece of choclete cake.
    4.dont worry chances are you will make a new one.
    5. I love all those stors, thire really good I say yes but its really your dissigon;):).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Middle School [ 21 Answers ]

I am sarting middle school in August. And I don't know what to do about it. I am not prepared for middle school yet. What should I do?

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

Just Starting Middle School [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm starting middle school August 17, 2009! Im kind of nervous and I'm really shy but I want to break that shell of mine! Im afraid of bullies and drama. Im very shy about boy's I really don't want a relationship! I have a couple of question to ask... 1. How do I avoid bully's and drama? 2....

Just starting middle school [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was homeschooled until 4th grade when I went to real school till 6th grade, then I was homeschooled again for 7th grade and I amscared, because I am going to middle school in the fall and I'll be in 8th grade! I want to be popular and I want to do well in school, but elm school is completely...

Starting Middle School [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to the middle school Grabiarz in Buffalo,NY at 155 Lawn Ave. and I don't know what time it starts, what day this year school starts and what activities there are.Help!:confused:

View more questions Search