Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenannicola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Brown discharge 1 day after missed period?
    Just a quick question.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 11:46 AM

Could be that you're just having an off month, or this could be the start of your period.

We can't really tell you exactly what's wrong.

Wait and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period - Negative HPT, light brown discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, maybe some of you can give me some advice... I am 26 years old and very healthy. My husband and I are Trying to conceive - I was on the pill for many years and I came off the pill in December 2008. January 2009 I got my period on time (28 day cycle) but this month I didn't get my...

Missed Period Brown Discharge. [ 6 Answers ]

I'v missed my last period and I'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first I thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and I was'nt sure!. But I don't know what I should do because I'm only 12 and I'v never had sex so I don't know why I'm missing my...

I have missed my period have cramps and brown discharge could I be pregnant or about [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my July period and its August 1 I have been cramping and having cravings and I can't stop eating I also started having light brown pinkish discharge could this mean I'm pregnant or about to start my menses

Missed period, brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 years old, and usually have regular periods. I'm a little worried... I missed my period this month, my last one started on march 13. I have no pms symptoms like tender breasts, bloating, mood swings, or cramps, but I do have some brown discharge, but only when I use the bathroom. I have...

View more questions Search