Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subvent Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 04:07 AM
    Compressor for Allegiance 12
    Where can I find a compressor for an American Standard Allegiance 12 air conditioner?
    I've got a Mod # 7A2060A100A2. I've been told that there is a "leak" and only one of two pistons is working. I'm not sure if this is accurate, or a way to describe the issue to me, a novice. The ID on back reads COMPR 28.0 FLA 200/230 V145. Is this relevant?
    Anyway, I'm told that getting a replacement is difficult, because of a change in standards. I'd love to track one down. Thanks.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 04:52 PM

Model number you posted not listed in my books.

Jul 9, 2010, 06:38 AM
    Comment on hvac1000's post
    That is what it says on the back, #7A2060A100A2. The Ser # is P182KWL1F. Says the Man date is 4/99. Please let me know if there are any other identifiers that would be helpful to you.
    Kneedeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Hi,

Searching for a Allegiance 12 Model 7A2060A100A2 and came across this. Wondering if "subvent" found a compressor??

Oct 14, 2011, 06:44 PM
    No, never found it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump outdoor fan runs not compressor voltage at compressor good. New compressor [ 1 Answers ]

Have a new compressor. Just replaced fan runs compressor does not, have voltage at the compressor plug? What could stop from coming on high side and low side equal at 100psig.

Amana air conditioning compressor fan runs but compressor does not [ 9 Answers ]

I have an Amana Model RCE30A2B Compressor unit installed it is about 6 years old, the compressor will not cut in when demanded yet the cooling fan for the unit does

Ac compressor [ 6 Answers ]

Fan on ac compressor will not stop running until turning off the braeker

A/C compressor [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.9l engine. I noticed today that there was something clicking on/off several times while the engine was running. I popped the hood and found it was the A/C compressor cycling on/off for some unknown reason. I had the defrost on and the temp. control on...

View more questions Search