Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    REREAKAREDS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Brown stuff coming from vagina,it has a smell but a clean smell.sometimes its clear.
    Brown stuff coming from vagina,it has a smell but a clean smell... sometimes its clear... the skin out side of the vagina has like little bumps... HELP!! PLEASE
    REREAKAREDS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 04:50 PM

One more thing I am a virgin... I'm only 16
    marzipan6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2010, 06:05 PM
    This is a good thing to talk to a doctor about. They are trained to deal with sensitive subjects and will be able to ask proper questions and administer proper tests (if needed) to come to an accurate conclusion. If this is not an option, try talking to an adult female whom you trust.
    lrush22 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by REREAKAREDS View Post
    One more thing I am a virgin...I'm only 16
    Discharged..
    I'm sixteen myself and I have had it..
    It comes and goes.
    Even sometimes it stays for a week or longer..
    I went and saw my doctor about it and all he had to say was its discharge, make sure you don't wash yourself with sope, or anything like that down there. It's a sentative part and needs to only be washed with water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sticky white stuff coming from my vagina [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 years old,girl, All the time I have sticky white stuff in my underwear where my vaginal area is and its always making my underwear wet, Is there anyway I can stop this, Please help, Thanks, Woriiedgirl123, xx

Vagina smell [ 2 Answers ]

How do clear an odor from yor vagina and its not a disease smell

Urine like smell from clean unclogged toilet, coming intermittently [ 3 Answers ]

I have a persistent smell coming from one of our often used toilets like stale urine, identified by one handyman as sewer gas smell. I have had the toilet bowl removed, the wax seal replaced, and the toilet bowl base caulked again, but the smell goes on, at times very strong, at other times faint....

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

View more questions Search