Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsLPhi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 04:39 PM
    What movie is this? 1960s or 70s... kids/toys are banished from this small town.
    1960s or 1970s maybe? Van Dyke or someone like him was an actor? The kids might have been banished from the town? I think all the toys were banished and provided for the king's pleasure? One scene kids are hiding in a cellar looking out the window as a witch character pushing a shopping cart tries to lure them out with candy. In another scene, maybe the ending, there is a king and he is entertained by a wind up music box with a woman inside who dances and a jack in the box with a man inside who also dances. I cannot remember!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 04:40 PM

Chitty chitty bang bang ?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0792839749/...l_21iv0osghl_b
    MrsLPhi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 04:41 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    No... but that is a good movie! :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 04:48 PM

Mary poppins? The scene from them jumping into the paintings and he is the jack in the box and dances with "mary" the dancer ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Kids movie 70s-80? Go Through Mirror [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying to recall what this movie is called. It was about a toy girl or doll who would come through a little girls bedroom closet mirror. Then it's a fairytale world .There is also a witch or mean queen that has a strawberry tree that is like the tree of youth or beauty. I know she drops a...

80's movie where kids run the town [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I remember seeing in the 80's. The adults get locked up or leave and the kids take over the town. One is the sheriff, one is the Judge, etc. I may be wrong, but I remember it taking place in kind of a "western" looking town. Thanks in advance!

70s or 80s kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help before I go crazy!! I'm looking for a movie I watched as a kid and I think its from the late 70s or 80s. All I remember is a little boy who drew some pictures that came to life. I remember a tiny man who flew? Something that sounded like "Bumber thunder" or something like that. I hope...

80's kids movie where toys are alive, but have to freeze around humans [ 1 Answers ]

This was an 80's kids movie. It may have even been TV only. Toys in this house are alive, but, no human can see them moving or they basically die/ turn into regular toys. I think we recorded it off TV as kids, now I want my kids to see it. Hope you can help! :)

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

View more questions Search