Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Should I join MySpace just to try to hook up with a girl?
    I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I had a really bad crush on a girl who used to go in my class. I wasn't all that mentally stable at the time, and cannot really recall properly weather or not she was interested in me. We did talk and do stuff outside of school, but we weren't really friends, we just knew each other.

I let a few years pass (3 years after meeting her) so that I would hopefully just forget about her. But I recently had a dream about her, and now I can't get her off my mind.

I'm thinking about asking her out for a cup of coffee, and the dating part (despite my lack of experience) isn't really what I'm worried about. Would MySpace be a bad place to contact her on? I think I might come across as a stalker.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 03:26 PM

You have not seen her in 3 years and because you had a dream about her you want to contact her?
    Do you know she is on my space?
    I suppose you can contact her and ask if she remembers you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 05:22 PM

So contact her then.
    Post your response in the reply box, not the comment box.
    My answer was not inaccurate. Read the rating rules.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 07:14 PM

If you join MySpace, make certain you protect your information and use your security settings. Remember that what you post there has a habit of ending up all over the internet and you don't want an innocent picture or comment to cost you a job or possible relationship because it was taken out of context.

Big question, is she in a relationship right now? If she is, then leave her alone. If she isn't, play catch up.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 08:49 AM

When you bumped into her, did you talk to her? If you did, that would have been a great opportunity to ask her for her contact information.

Does she remember you from school? If she doesn't I don't see why you can't add her on MySpace. It's like catching up with an old schoolmate.

If she's willing to keep in touch, then go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hook up hot/cold and drain on floor above current washer hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Currently have washer and dryer in the basement. Would like to hook up washer and dryer immediately above these in my garage. The current drain system to the washer and dryer does not have a vent, do I need to add one. If I run the drain for the washer in the garage can it be connected to the...

Need title of old movie about girl wanting to join Penguin Club [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for the title of an old movie for my aunt to surprise her as a gift. When she was a child she remembers watching a movie about a little girl who wanted to join the Penguin Club, and that is all she remembers other than the fact that her father made her go to bed before...

View more questions Search