Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billgibbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Gm delco heat
    I need a motor bracket for blower on a 1959 GM Delco Heat Conditionair where can I find one.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 10:04 AM

WOW most if not all of that stuff has hit the scrap yard. Looks like you will have to make one.
    hdhd84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 01:20 AM
    You can buy a new 8100 1/3HP ODP CRADLE MOTOR from MSC to replace the dead one (1/4 HP). This one has similar structure as the old one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delco heat boiler [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delco boiler which is quite old. 120,000BTU. Model GB135LP or GB35LP. Serial # 1446. Service 5082793. How old is this unit and what would be the estimated efficiency? I'm thinking about replacing with a high efficiency by the end of this year to take advantage of the 30% Federal...

Delco-heat radiator system value [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old GM Delco-heat system in the home I just bought. It is a complete system but takes up too much space in my very small basement. It is no longer needed and I was wondering if there is any value to the boiler and holding tank, along with the three remaining radiators in the house?

GM Delco Heat Boiler Unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old GM Delco Heat Boiler Furnace in my house, and it builds up excessive pressure, and then releases it. This happens repeatedly.

GM-Delco/heat [ 3 Answers ]

GM-Delco/heat, gas. Model #4926 450, house was built in 1959. What are specifications, size BTUs. I don't know how furnace size is rated, could this be 5 tons or less? Thanks for your help

Delco-Heat Conditionair [ 6 Answers ]

If there is someone who can guide me I would appreciate it. I recently bought a house that has a Delco-Heat Condionair by GM. The pilot light is lit, but I can't get the heat to come on. I can't find a switch, directions, or anything else. Am I missing something? Advice will be extremely...

View more questions Search