Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkdcat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 06:01 AM
    How do you protect your phone from spyware?
    Does the target phone have to have bluetooth and/or internet access? How do you protect your phone? I have been terrorized & home vandalized for 2 years-need help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:06 AM
    I've never heard of an Android or Symbian phone being riddled with spyware. What OS is your phone?
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 03:51 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    There is basically hardly any spyware/viruses for phones today. If you could care to tell us what you think was a virus, that would help a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Boulder g'z one orange (Spyware on it?) how can I see what software is on phone? Copy [ 1 Answers ]

Have a mini sd card. Thought I could put software on card that when read it would copy all files software to card so I could view on computer.. My girlfriend is up to something.. I know somthings not right.. She's covering her tracks and knows everything I do.. Think she's cheating and uses...

Removing System Live Protect Spyware [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have System Live Protect on my toolbar and I would like to know how to remove it. I'm running Windows XP. Thanks in advance, AMAJ

PurityScan... Spyware or nor Spyware? [ 5 Answers ]

On my computer this screen popped up and it said it was ready to install Purityscan wich I had no intention of installing. Sure it might be a good program, then again it might not be for the simple fact is that somehow it or something put a reg key on my computer. Normally I would know what it's...

View more questions Search