Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandycandy79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Lost ring
    I just had this ring with a heart shape that was to large for my hand in my hand. I thaught I put it somewhere safe except I can't find it in the places it shoud be. Can you help me. Thank you, Sandra
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 14, 2006, 05:52 PM
    It will be the last place you look.

The best place to look is where the ring is at.
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 14, 2006, 05:55 PM
    When you stop thinking and looking you will remember..
    LittleMermaid27 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 02:11 PM
    You'll find it when your not looking for it
    zolla3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 06:50 AM
    Only recently my fiancée gave me one of those gorgeous <a href="http://www.emmaparkerdiamonds.com/engagement-rings/antique">antique engagement rings</a>, I was supposed to go to the jeweler and fix it to get it my size, I think I lost it, I'm still searching for it in the house, I just hope I didn't lost it on the street. How will I ever be able to make it up to my fiancée, he feels hurt, anyone would feel that way in this situation... I just hope I'll find the ring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The ring [ 22 Answers ]

What is a fair amount to spend on a engagement ring , it seems my girlfriend is looking for something around 8 to 21 thousand , which I feel is a fair bit for a couple just starting. What are your experiences or thoughts?

Old Engagement Ring [ 24 Answers ]

Should you give it back if you changed your mind or accept it because it was a gift?

Which is the better value ring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a choice of 2 solitiare diamond engagement rings and wish your opinions which is worth more please? Both 18k gold, one white one yellow. First one 0.21 ct round cut, f/g brilliant, clarity I1, natural earthed diamond, yellow gold. Second 0.24 oval, SI brilliance and natural earth...

View more questions Search