Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Paid for representing your country?
    I was watching this video about the world cup that is almost over and the two guys where talking about do players get paid for representing their countries. And does it happen in the olympics too. I am just wondering if they do. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Green card hold tax paid in foreign country what status for paying tax in atlanta [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I have been having green card for the last 24year,since 2001 I have working outside usa with a charitable hospital as a consultant but visiting my wife and kids after every five months who live in atlanta and are us citizen.I have been filing my taxes since I arrived in usa in 1985.I have been...

Function representing all points equidistant from. [ 2 Answers ]

1. Find a function to represent the set of all points equidistant from the point (-1,3) and the line y=7 2. Find a relation to represent the set of all points equidistant from the point (2,3) and the line x=-1 I don't get this at all and cannot find help online or in my textbook Any help...

Deduction for interest paid for loan secured in a foreigh country [ 1 Answers ]

I work full-time in the US on a work visa. I bought a house in a different country (India) and took the loan in a bank in India. I do not have any income from that house (my parents live there). Is there a way I can claim a deduction for the interest paid for the loan?

Stepmother is representing herself as the mother [ 6 Answers ]

My kids step mom has represented herself as being there mom on Medical forms, school documents, etc. I've got copies of the medical papers where she signed as there mother and was able to get my son treated. What can be done? I have full custody and my ex only has the children every other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.