Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gotta_get_her Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 11:47 AM
    How do I get a girlfriend that has a boyfriend that I really like?
    I like this girl that has a boyfriend we had a good day together the other day and I really like her,how do I get her?
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jul 6, 2010, 11:54 AM

You don't. She's committed to someone else, lay off.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BWK10 View Post
    You don't. Shes committed to someone else, lay off.

This guy may not like the idea of you going after his girl. As BWK says.. she already committed.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 12:19 PM

She's totally off-limits. You just don't go after someone else's girlfriend.

Think about it, how would you feel if you had a girlfriend and another guy was trying to take her away from you?

Go find your very own girl!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta_get_her View Post
    I like this girl that has a boyfriend we had a good day together the other day and i really like her,how do i get her??
    You don't. Going after something or someone who belongs to another is tacky. How you feel on the other end of this?
    Do you really want a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend? Would you like her to do that to you too?
    In the real world, you can't have something just because you want it. If it belongs to someone else, it is off limits to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 12:23 PM

Get your own girl, you thief!!
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 12:25 PM

There is someone for everyone. You'll find your match one of these days.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 01:25 PM

The least you can do is tell her how you feel but it is up to her to decide who to be with, not you. Don't force it on her by "spending a good day" together when she has a boyfriend! Does she like you? Or are you two just friends?
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 01:56 PM

Give up on this and find your own girlfriend.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 02:00 PM

Grow up, be decent, and stop going after things you can't have.

Only little kids try to steal things they want because they don't know any better. If you're old enough to date, then you should be old enough to know that a girl with a boyfriend is off limits.

Stop dreaming about someone that obviously likes someone else. If she wanted you, she'd break up with her boyfriend. She hasn't, which is a crystal clear signal that she's not interested in you.

Move on, find someone that's single.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 02:12 PM

Over 3 billion women in the world and you want the one that has a boyfriend. c'mon now.
    sb888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 05:56 PM
    Completely disagree with everyone's comments. No girl is off limits, even if she has a ring on her finger. Just because she is in a relationship doesn't mean it's a happy relationship. She may very well be looking for someone to springboard her away from her current situation. Never hurts to try.. unless you know her boyfriend... then maybe not a good idea.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sb888 View Post
    Completely disagree with everyone's comments. No girl is off limits, even if she has a ring on her finger. Just because she is in a relationship doesn't mean it's a happy relationship. She may very well be looking for someone to springboard her away from her current situation. Never hurts to try..unless you know her boyfriend...then maybe not a good idea.
    So morals, being a decent human being, theft, all of that, that doesn't matter? If you want something you should go for it? Screw everyone else, only your wants matter, right?

Well, I want a Mercedes. I can't afford it, but I guess that shouldn't stop me. I should just go steal my neighbors. It doesn't matter that it belongs to him, I want it! Never hurts to try, right? :rolleyes:
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sb888 View Post
    Completely disagree with everyone's comments. No girl is off limits, even if she has a ring on her finger. Just because she is in a relationship doesn't mean it's a happy relationship. She may very well be looking for someone to springboard her away from her current situation. Never hurts to try..unless you know her boyfriend...then maybe not a good idea.
    It is not your place to decide whether someone is unhappy or not. And if the girl wanted to be with you, she would be. It is just a selfish thing to move in on another guys girl just because you want her. It's like a spoiled child that doesn't understand that the world does not revolve around him.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 08:02 PM

Sb, this thread is almost exactly a year old. Hopefully in that time things have worked out for the op.

However, for those reading your post who might be in the same situation, I have to respectfully disagree with you. A person who would use one person as a 'springboard' out of a relationship will not be a reliable person to be in a relationship with. Not only is there the fear that the person will do it again, but it gets easier to slide/jump from relationship to relationship each time it happens.

Encouraging someone to cheat is good way to destroy trust before it even gets a chance to begin building up. It is akin to building a sand castle at edge of shore at low tide. You are just asking for it to be destroyed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriend still talks to me even though he has a new girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, well here goes nothing. Well, my ex and I were engaged, he broke up with me, and two weeks later he and I got back together again. Two weeks after that, he was back to his old habbits again. So, I broke up with him. We went through a messy break-up. It will be 2 months for the break up, and...

My boyfriend and his ex girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Hi there. Me and my boyfriend have now been dating for 6 months, the only problem is, HIS EX GIRLFRIEND. See, he dumped her for me and she wanted to get revenge on him so she made up many many lies to try to tear us apart in the past but then recently admitted to lying to get revenge and tried to...

Does my ex boyfriend like his new girlfriend or me? [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 6 months ago. I needed to figure things out about me and our relationship. I dated another guy for 4 months. My ex started dating this girl and has this entire time. Me and my ex have had a few talks and many texts. He told me he could not committ to the new girl but...

Girlfriend vs Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

This is my story.. I had this friend (my best friend) for 16 years now she is pretty blond with awesome personality we wernt as close in High school as we went to deffrent schools but after school we did everything together the only problem was she is a student and I am working so for some...

Girlfriend 40, boyfriend 28 [ 4 Answers ]

Is this OK? :confused: I am 40 look like... 'bout 34... people say... I met a guy 1 mo ago... I am a nurse, he is a paramedic/ff, finishing the ff school in march. He moved back to his parents house until school is over.. its a fulltime schedule. I am divorced have a 7 yo with me. We live...

View more questions Search