Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waheed61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 01:51 AM
    If a car 3 meter long takes 5 second to travel what is average speed when it travel
    Just a quick question.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 6, 2010, 02:02 AM
    Please clarify your question
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 03:21 AM

There are not enough details... you need to have the total distance travelled, or more information to get the distance travelled. Then, the average speed is given by the total distance travelled divided by the total time taken.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 05:58 AM

This is an example of how the "Just a quick question" feature often results in incomplete questions - as the OP doesn't realize that the subject line gets truncated if it's too long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find average speed with given speed and distance [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose you go 75 mph for 53 miles, 55 mph for 21 miles and 35 mph for 3 miles... what is your average speed?

A ford SUV travels at a speed of 50 mi/hr for 4hrs. How far did the car travel? [ 3 Answers ]

A ford SUV travels at a speed of 50 mi/hr for 4hrs. How far did the car travel?

How long does it take a truck traveling at a velocity of 90 km/hr to travel 990 km? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take a truck traveling at a velocity of 90 km/hr to travel 990 km?

I travel twenty miles and it took me one hour five minutes, what was my average speed [ 2 Answers ]

I travel twenty miles and it took me one hour five minutes, what was my average speed?

View more questions Search