Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    constancec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 05:45 PM
    First Project I need help post construction.
    I got my fist opportunity to bid on a retail project in Atlanta. The facility is 7000 square feet. The contractor needs the tile floor serviced along with the F & P(?) in the bathrooms . He has the sealer for the floor but wants us to apply it. After that he wants the floor waxed and windows cleaned. Can anyone offer any information on putting in a bid for this job.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

Estimate of small construction project [ 1 Answers ]

I hired a contractor to gut a room damaged by water. This included, removing paneling, and drywall. The contract called for tear out existing paneling, drywall and insulation. Remove all debris, install new drywall and tape, paint one prime coat, paint one coat of paint, choice of color, re-use...

How to figure 18% of construction project [ 2 Answers ]

I am remodeling my home. I am using a general contractor. He has told me that to keep things honest he straight line charges 18% onto all invoices. Now that I have the contractors statement the numbers don't line up. How would the real person get the 18% of the total bill of $239,540.18?? He...

How to calculate profit margin % for ongoing construction project? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, How do I come up with the % of profit margin in a specific month or period of an ongoing construction project that may have revisions along the way? I'm using the cumulative catchup method. I know the costs, revenue, profits, etc, to date and for total project. This may be a simple...

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.