Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindylu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 03:47 PM
    1928a star note $1.00 silver certificate
    This note has Woods/Mellon signatures and plate #I1189 on it, what do you think it might be worth?
    Thank You
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 08:03 PM

Lindylu- YOU HAVE A {1928A-$1.00-SILVER CERTIFICATE:: THE SIGNATURES ARE { WOODS AND MELLON } What is the value of this note? ANSWERS_THE VALUES FOR THIS NOTE IS ,{19238A ( STAR NOTE }is VF-20= $40.00 for UNC-63 is =$375.00 ]THIS note should be a ( SILVER CERTIFICATE< SIGNATURES ARE WOODS AND MELLON }
    HERE IS A SITE FOR YOU TO GO TO AND IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO FIGURE THE CONDITION AND GRADE OF YOUR NOTE :: JUST DO AS IT IS WRITTEN OUT
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collect...153183-2.html ;; Have a great night and a better day tomorrow, AND GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.
    lindylu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Comment on Flying Blue Eagle's post
    Thank You for your reply it is very helpful. I will try the website you suggested.
    Lindylu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a silver certificate 1928A worth today? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a $1 Silver Certificate with a series date of 1928A. The signatures are N.O. Moody and A.W. Mellon The seal and color of the series numbers are blue. There is no star before or after the serial number. On the top of the currency is written, SILVER CERTIFICATE The note is well creased...

Need to Know the Value of a 1957A $1 Silver Certificate Star Note [ 5 Answers ]

I've got one!!! Here's what I have: -1957A $1 Silver Certificate Star Note -Serial #: *12026052A -Signed by: Elizabeth Russel(?) Smith & C. Douglas Douglas -In the upper left is has a "B4" printed, and in the bottom right, "B625", and to the bottom right under ONE it has "373"

Would like to know the value of 1928A Silver Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1928A Series Silver Certificate. I am interested in learning its value. It is in very good condition. Serial number is W32431349A Signed by N.O. Nooss as Treasurer, and AW Mellon as Secretary of Treasury. It has the letter K followed by the numbers 1354 toward the bottom right corner. ...

View more questions Search